Booking a Funday:
Individual Funday sessions are £17.50 per day
Discounted £15.00 per day rate available when booking for siblings or when we offer multiple day bookings of 6+.
Fundays run from 9am-3pm. (Timings may be slightly staggered for popular days to help reduce parent traffic)
Places can be booked via website, text or call. Places only confirmed when payment made. Payments to be made via our website, by BACs or Cash.
If you need to cancel dates, refunds will only be offered if your places are filled. If we cancel we will offer full refunds.
If you are entitled to free school meals please notify us before booking.
Any queries or questions, please contact us via this website or contact a member of our team on the numbers below:
Ashley - Funday Manager - 07838 350564
Ben - Head of Operations - 07889 943178
About Signature Sport Fundays
Below is how Signature Sports Fundays are currently operating , all of our booking information and our upcoming funday dates.
If you would like any further information please contact us:
- We will limit capacity to 30 children per bubble/group.
- Days consist of a range of sporting activities and challenges.
- Children will also get the opportunity to discover new games and friends through a range of structured games sessions.
- If a day fully books, we will have a waiting list of 10 people who will automatically take a place if there is a cancellation.
- Children will be assigned to groups prior to arrival which will become their play bubbles.
- Cleaning will take place at regular intervals.
- All of our coaches hold a first aid certificate, enhanced DBS check and have completed safeguarding training.
- Only equipment which can easily be cleaned will be used and contained to bubbles.
- Start and end times will be staggered 15 minutes before and after start and end times. Please only arrive during your allocated slot to help limit number of people on site at any one time.
- Adults will have to drop off children on arrival and will not be allowed to enter base room.
- Hand washing will take place regularly, before and after eating and playing.
- Surfaces will be cleaned at intervals throughout the day.
- Children will need to bring their own lunches and drinks.
- Anybody who develops symptoms will be isolated and sent home immediately and must not re-attend until 14 days isolation period is over.